- 5.0 beta 7 IPSW which you can download from here
WARNING: To my knowledge anything that happens will be an improvement yet I am not responsible for any damage done to your iPhone while using this tutorial.
- Hold the power and home button for about 10 seconds. Then release the Power button while keeping the Home button held until the screen stays black. Repeat until desired result. You are now in DFU mode.
- Plug your phone in the computer and wait for iTunes to recognize it in recovery.
- Press the Shift key (on Windows) or alt-option key (on Mac) and click Restore.
- Now find the downloaded IPSW and click on it. Wait for iTunes to do the rest.
- Yay! Your iPhone should now be booting up. Now follow this tutorial to learn how to downgrade from iOS beta 7 to 4.3.3
If you have any questions feel free to comment or shoot me an e-mail. Hope this works:)